River Park Paintball Field Rules
- All players need to be at least 10 years old to play at River Park Paintball Field. All markers need to be semi auto and under 280 fps. Refs will help players check their speed on their markers.
- All guests must sign a “release of liability” when entering the field. (Parents must sign for minors)
- Barrel sleeves are required to be on your marker at all times when you’re not playing.
- Full Face masks are required to be on when entering the netted paintball field and chrono box.
- Your mask must remain on at all times while in the netted paintball field and chrono box.
- River Park Paintball Field will not tolerate anyone who is trying to put others in danger or not being able to follow the rules.
- River Park Paintball field is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
- No fighting under any circumstances.
- Profanity and/or obscenity from adults or children will not be tolerated.
- No tools on the field, including two way communication devices
(i.e. Walkie talkies)
- No silencers, smoke bombs, bazookas, or paint grenades allowed at the
River Park Paintball Field.
- Spectators are not aloud to coach players on the field.
- By signing the waiver, you agree with the rules of River Park Paintball Field.
RIVER PARK PAINTBALL FIELD RESEVERES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Download form next page.